KAJAL’S FITNESS TIPS
‘‘I’M OBSESSIVE ABOUT YOGA… I CAN DO MORE THAN 150 SURYANAMASKARS AT ONE GO”, says Kajal Aggarwal
- Starving in order to stay fit is a bad idea.
- When travelling, keep a yoga mat handy so that you can carry on with your routine even if there is no gym around.
- Eat quiona, amaranth or buckwheat instead of maida, rice or wheat.
- Replace fruit juices with vegetable juices.
- If you have a sweet craving have dates, chikki or a fruit instead of mithai or chocolate.
- Have small but frequent meals.
- Fruit are healthier than fruit juices.
- Experiment with different workout techniques like vibro training.